Where we partner
We are singularly focused on making partnerships with high quality, growing businesses focused on the SME market where the owner's share our values and want to be part of Kelly+Partners.
To date we have completed:
- 21 growth transactions
- 15 new partnerships
- 8 greenfield sites
- more than 20 million in value.
- Creating value through industry insight
Creating the Best Accounting Group in Australia
Kelly+Partners strongly believes that by putting people first, we are creating the best Chartered Accounting group in Australia, with a: distinct strategy (Private Business Focus):
- Distinct strategy: Private Business Owners
- Structure: 51% - 49% owner director model
- People: culture of helping our people become their best while helping others
- Clients: First class business owners that share our values, focus and drive
- Brand: Awareness and credibility
Kelly+Partners Group are actively looking for like-minded accounting firms to join our group.
The partnership offer is designed to give you access to all the benefits of Kelly+Partners whilst continuing to keep ownership in your firm and share in the profits. Accounting firms with annual revenues in excess of $1,500,000 and two partners, are preferred.
The merger offer is designed for any sized firm that is located near a Kelly+Partners office. Merging your firm into an existing Kelly+Partners office provides you with work/life balance options as well as an exit strategy over time.
What is Involved in the Partnership Process?
Every firm partnership is unique; however all require specific details to ensure that you receive a fair offer for your practice. Below is an example of the process that typically takes between 7 to 90 days to complete:
Complete the “Confidential Enquiries” form located below. Once submitted, you will receive a phone call within 5 business days
We will request that you send the following information:
- Last 3 years of profit and loss statements
- Last 3 years of tax returns
- List of employees, benefits, hourly or salary pay, and vacation
- Pictures of your firm's premises (inside and out)
We will schedule a short non-intrusive visit from a member of the Kelly+Partners team. Assuming your firm fits our guidelines and standards, we will submit an offer to partner your firm or merge your firm into the Kelly+Partners group. When you accept our proposal, our legal team will send you documents for the proposed transaction. These documents are for you and your stakeholders to review.